Carroll Surveyors & Valuers
With extensive experience and local knowledge, we offer robust property and land survey & valuation services.
Land and Property valuations
Carroll Surveyors & Valuers are experienced in valuing a broad range of properties. We have an in-depth knowledge of the region backed up by a wealth of historical data.
- Commercial property valuations
- Residential property valuations
- Valuations for Capital Gains Tax purposes
- Compulsory purchase valuations
- Development appraisals
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Inheritance Tax (Probate) Valuations
- Help to Buy Valuations (Target)
- Housing Association (Sale/Staircasing
Our buildings inspection and survey reporting is based on sound technical knowledge of building pathology and demonstrates our commitment to excellence and the high standards we set ourselves.
Our experience and local knowledge are pivotal, giving our clients the facts to enable them to make informed decisions. Our surveyors make themselves available to clients to discuss their report findings to ensure a clear and comprehensive analysis of the survey results. Building surveying services include:
- Residential and commercial building (structural) surveys; detailed and technical reports particularly suitable for older properties and buildings of non-traditional construction
- RICS homebuyer surveys and valuation reports; a concise report for residential properties advising on their condition, major defects and how this may affect their value
- Defect analysis
- Co-ordination of specialist investigations where necessary
- Advice regarding planning and building regulations
WE ARE A HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF CHARTERED SURVEYORS BASED IN SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE
We offer a comprehensive range of Building Surveying and Valuation services. We have operated in the Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire area for in excess of 30 years.
As a firm of Chartered Surveyors regulated by the RICS, we have built a reputation for providing
good quality and detailed surveys & valuations of both land and property enabling our clients to make fully informed decisions.